Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Records of the Art History Department
Abstract The Department of Art History records chiefly contain letters, inter-office memos, vitae and bibliographic material relating to faculty, a few students, and visiting artists and lecturers. There is considerable biographical material on several specialists in African art, Rene Bravmann, Zdenka Volavka and Phillip Dark, as well as files concerned with art of the American Indian, Joel Bernstein's lecture in 1972 (Box 1 Folder 4) and records on an Indian Art Exhibition in 1974 (the T.W. Van...
James D. Breckenridge (1926-1982) Papers
The James Breckenridge Papers, spanning the period 1924-1983, contain: biographical materials, education files, correspondence, teaching files, research and consulting files, professional organizations files, speeches and papers, and publications.
Richard Wendorf (1948- ) Papers
Abstract Richard Wendorf was a professor of English and of Art History at Northwestern University and served the College of Arts and Sciences as associate dean from 1984-1987. His primary research interests involved the eighteenth century poet William Collins and the relationship between biography and portrait painting. The Richard Wendorf Papers are composed of eight categories: biographical materials, education files, correspondence, teaching files, administrative files, professional organizations...
- English literature--Study and teaching 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Art History 2
- Breckenridge, James D. (James Douglas), 1926-1982 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.) 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Faculty 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of English 1
- Panofsky, Erwin, 1892-1968 1
- Wendorf, Richard 1 + ∧ less