Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The African Curriculum Project was carried out by Northwestern University’s Program of African Studies (PAS) at the request of and by contract with the U.S. Office of Education (Project No. 6-2863, Contract No. OEC-3-7-062863-1661). Collection contains administrative files, correspondence papers, syllabus materials, working papers, and bibliographies used to develop the African Curriculum Project.
The Pier M. Larson Archive consists of 35.6 linear feet (69 document boxes, 5 cartons, 5 oversize boxes, 1 map-case drawer), and 2.05 TB of academic and research materials of Dr. Pier Martin Larson (1961-2020), including both traditional and born-digital materials spanning 1985 to 2020—from the field research for his dissertation to the work in progress at the time of his death.
- Melville J. Herskovits Library of African Studies 3
- Northwestern University Archives 1
- Africa--Civilization--Study and teaching 1
- History--Study and teaching 1
- Oral interpretation--Study and teaching 1
- Carter, Gwendolen Margaret, 1906-1991 1
- Harris, Joseph E., 1929- 1
- Larson, Pier Martin 1
- Melville J. Herskovits Library of African Studies 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Program of African Studies 1