Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Abstract In 1953 Northwestern University's School of Music hired Dorothy Lane, thereby introducing the harpsichord as an area of music studies at Northwestern. Lane later became part-time Associate Professor (1954), full-time Associate Professor (1964), Professor (1978), and Professor Emeritus (1979). The Dorothy Lane Papers consist of five folders of biographical, publicity, correspondence, and student files dating from 1936 to 1994.
Found in: Northwestern University Archives