Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract The Papers of Thomas William Heyck (also known as "T.W." and "Bill") document his career as educator and administrator at Northwestern University from 1968 to 2007. A scholar of British and Irish history, he was also involved in significant campus committee work, including establishing the Residential College system and chairing the Task Force on the Undergraduate Experience.
Dates: 1966-2007; Other: Date acquired: 04/02/2008
Abstract The Communications Residential College (CRC) is one of eleven Residential Colleges on the Northwestern University campus. The records of the Master of the CRC were accumulated during Roger Boye’s tenure as Master of the Communications Residential College. The bulk of the records date between 1988 and 1995 and consist of administrative files, including meeting notes and agendas from the Council of Masters of the Residential Colleges, CRC resident lists, activity reports and CRC tutorial...
Abstract This series is comprised of the records of Shepard Residential College. The records span the years between 1972 and 1984, with the bulk of the material dating between 1972 and 1975. Arranged in two and one-half boxes, the records include Shepard's constitution and its revisions, college committee minutes, financial ledgers and reports, and student and faculty lists. It also includes correspondence and memoranda which provide a description of social events, academic programs, and student...
- Subject: Residential colleges--Illinois--Evanston X
- Dormitories--Illinois--Evanston 2
- Great Britain--History--Study and teaching 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Student housing 2
- Heyck, Thomas William, 1938-2014 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Faculty 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). College of Arts and Sciences 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Communications Residential College 1