Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract This series consists of certificates of completion for fellowships and traineeships not claimed by their intended recipients.
Dates: 1975, 1978-1984
Abstract This series consists of personnel records maintained for graduate trainees and interns. The records span the period from 1968 through 1978.
Dates: 1968 - 1978; Other: Majority of material found within 1970 - 1976
Abstract This series consists of four boxes of records relating to the administration of traineeships (internships and residencies) for medical school graduates in the participating hospitals of the McGaw Medical Center. The records span the period from 1962 through 1978, with the great bulk dating from 1971 through 1976.
Dates: 1962 - 1978; Other: Majority of material found within 1971 - 1976
Abstract This series, filling ten boxes, consists of the records of residents associated with the Northwestern University Medical School's Department of Neurosurgery during the years 1964-1980. The files are primarily composed of the following items: correspondence related to placement in or after the residency program, letters of recommendation for membership in professional societies (including the American Association of Neurological Surgeons and the American Board of Neurological Surgery), resumes,...
- Subject: Residents (Medicine)--Education X
- Medical education--Illinois--Chicago 3
- Interns (Medicine) 2
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Office of Graduate Medical Education 3
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Personnel 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Neurosurgery 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Medical School--Students 1