Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract Boxes 1-3 contain records relating to the “Dollar Letter” program, spanning the years from 1928 through 1979. The President's Records, 1958-1981 (Boxes 3-6), contain annual reports, meeting agendas and minutes, correspondence, “Dollar Letters", financial records, and newspaper clippings. The Publicity Chair Notebook, 1968-1972, also contains meeting minutes and newspaper clippings. The Treasurer's Records, 1911-1983 (Boxes 6-7) contains deposit, withdrawal, and receipt records, dues payments,...
Abstract The Northwestern University Settlement Association was founded in 1891 by a group of administrators and faculty from Northwestern University in order to provide social services, educational programs, referrals, and emergency relief to a poor immigrant neighborhood on Chicago’s near northwest side. This series contains the financial records of the Northwestern University Settlement. The records fill twenty-eight boxes and span the years from 1918 to 1971. A run of ledgers forms the bulk of the...
Abstract The Northwestern University Settlement Association was founded in 1891 in a poor, primarily immigrant neighborhood on the near northwest side of Chicago to improve conditions and to help its residents through its clubs and classes, social events, camping programs, and relief and emergency services. The Northwestern University Settlement Association General Administration Records document the daily activities of the organization and the personal lives of various individuals who were part of the...
Abstract This collection consists of 11 boxes organized in 4 series: Administrative Notebooks, 1959-1983; Benefit Committee records, 1978-1986: President's Books, 1980-1986; and Publicity records, 1969-1977. The materials include: meeting agendas and minutes; correspondence; treasurer's reports; financial records; tax letters; committee notes, secretary, treasurer, and chairman reports; meeting agendas and minutes; guidelines; calendars; annual reports; yearbook materials; press releases; clippings;...
- Subject: Social settlements--Illinois--Chicago--Administration X
- Social service--Illinois--Chicago--Societies, etc. 2
- Boys--Societies and clubs 1
- Family services--Illinois--Chicago 1
- Girls--Societies and clubs 1
- Social settlements--Illinois--Chicago 1
- Social settlements--Illinois--Chicago--Finance 1
- Social work administration--Illinois--Chicago 1 ∧ less
- Northwestern University Settlement (Chicago, Ill.) 2
- Northwestern University Settlement (Chicago, Ill.)--Administration 2
- Community Fund of Chicago, inc. 1
- National Federation of Settlements and Neighborhood Centers 1
- Northwestern University Settlement (Chicago, Ill.). Evanston Woman's Board 1