Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
The Frank Galati Papers fill 38 boxes and span the years 1948-2006; the bulk of the papers date between 1965 and 2005. The papers consist mostly of scripts and other notes from the plays he wrote, directed or in which he acted. Biographical files include personal information about Galati and his family. They also include resumes (Box 1, Folder 1), drafts of speeches he made (Box 1, Folder 6) and materials from awards he received and workshops he attended (Box 1, Folder 7).
The Joe Miller Papers are contained in five boxes and span the years 1924-1979. The collection contains biographical information, materials relating to his early life in Ottumwa, Iowa, and two important events in his Northwestern career: the 25th Waa-Mu show in 1956, and Miller's retirement in 1975. Two scrapbooks complete the collection.
This series is comprised of photographs from University Theatre productions from the period 1928-2003. Formats include negatives (boxes 1-6), prints (boxes 7-12), oversize prints (boxes 13-15), and slides (boxes 16-27).
The prompt books for theatrical productions of Northwestern University's School of Speech include scripts for University Theatre productions, annotated for use by the prompter, along with sketches of the staging and other notes. Bound prompt books include most of the productions from number 50 (1933) through number 320 (1957).
University Theatre/Theatre and Interpretation Center/Wirtz Center for the Performing Arts Programs and Schedules
The University Theatre Program collection consists of newspaper clippings, press releases, ticket stubs, flyers, schedules, and programs for productions by Northwestern University, at its Theatre and Interpretation Center, or at the Wirtz Center for the Performing Arts.
- Evanston (Ill.) 6
- Theater 3
- Photographs 2
- Theater--Production and direction 2
- Acting--Study and teaching 1
- Actresses 1
- Clergy 1
- Congregational churches--Clergy 1
- Improvisation (Acting) 1
- Motion picture art directors 1
- Theater--Study and teaching 1
- Theatrical companies 1 + ∧ less
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). University Theatre 5
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Speech 3
- Ahmad, Maher 1
- Bergen, Edgar, 1903-1978 1
- Galati, Frank 1
- Goodman Theatre (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Horton, Donald H., 1908-1992 1
- Miller, Joseph Willard, 1906-1979 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Administration 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Faculty 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Theatre 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Communication--Students 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Theatre and Interpretation Center 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Waa-Mu Show 1
- Practical Theatre Company 1
- Sandburg, Carl, 1878-1967 1
- Steppenwolf Theatre Company 1
- Ward, Donald B., 1919-1994 1
- Ward, Vera Bantz, 1922-2014 1 + ∧ less