Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Paul Sills and Viola Spolin Oral History Collection is a project to collect oral histories documenting improvisational theatre, particularly in the Chicago region.
The Piven Theatre Workshop, a theatre educational center and professional theatre company in Evanston, Illinois, was founded by Joyce and Byrne Piven. The Records include the Piven Theatre Company’s production and events files, photographs, teaching materials, public relations material, Joyce Piven’s subject files, audiovisual recordings, project grant files, and posters.
The David Shepherd (1924-2018) Papers consists of 36 boxes and 24.1 gigabytes of born-digital files containing materials related to his work in improvisational theater.
- Northwestern University Archives 2
- Charles Deering McCormick Library of Special Collections 2
- Improvisation (Acting) 3
- Theatrical companies 2
- Acting games 1
- Actors 1
- Chicago (Ill.) 1
- College theater 1
- Improvisation (Acting)--Study and teaching 1
- Theater--Production and direction 1
- Theater--Study and teaching 1
- Theatrical producers and directors 1 + ∧ less
- Compass Players (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Larson, Mark (Mark Allen) 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). University Theatre 1
- Piven Theatre Workshop 1
- Practical Theatre Company 1