Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Sheldon Harnick is a lyricist of numerous musical productions performed at broadway and other musical theatres and operas. As a major in violin at NU School of Music he began writing lyrics for the Waa-Mu show. In 1960 he won the Tony Award and Pulitzer Prize, and was inducted into the American Academy of Arts and Letters in 1993. He lives with his wife in New York City.
Light Opera Works is a non-for-profit, professional musical theatre company founded in 1980. In addition to producing three to four shows per year, Light Opera Works puts on annual benefits and concerts. The records of Light Opera Works include contact sheets, marketing, correspondence, press clippings, press releases, stage, set and costume designs, photographic slides, financial ledgers, and audiocassette tapes that relate to the creative and business history of the company.
- Northwestern University Archives 2
- Charles Deering McCormick Library of Special Collections 1
- College musicals 1
- Opera 1
- Opera companies 1
- Operetta--United States--20th century 1
- Theatrical companies 1
- Godfrey, E. Drexel (Edwin Drexel), 1921-1981 1
- Harnick, Sheldon 1
- Light Opera Works (Theater company) 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Waa-Mu Show 1