Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
The David Boyce collection consists of 5 boxes of materials generated by Professor David Boyce while researching for his and Huw C. W. L. Williams’ book Forecasting Urban Travel : Past, Present and Future (2015). The material in the collection spans works published and/or created between 1924-2014.
The Great Lakes Passenger Steamship Pamphlets Collection consists of 78 brochures related to late-19th- to mid-20th-century inland water transportation, primarily of the Great Lakes.
Class rosters, course and lecture outlines, syllabi, and reading materials relating to the Traffic Institute's training program for transportation and distribution executives are found in this series. Materials pertaining to the 1963 and 1964 programs are included.
This collection of audio recordings documents eight seminar and lecture programs sponsored by the Northwestern University Transportation Center. These programs were tailored specifically to the needs of transportation and logistics professionals. Some miscellaneous recordings of other events promoted by the Transportation Center are also included. All recordings are in seven-inch open-reel format.
This series fills three boxes and is comprised of research and consulting reports published or issued by the Northwestern University Transportation Center. Although the series spans the years from 1966-1982, the majority date from the period 1977-1982.
- Subject: Transportation X
- Northwestern University Archives 5
- Northwestern University Transportation Library 4
- Transportation 2
- Urban transportation--Research 2
- Air pilots 1
- Business logistics 1
- Choice of transportation 1
- Cruise ships--Great Lakes (North America) 1
- Executives--Training of 1
- Great Lakes (North America) 1
- Inland water transportation--Great Lakes (North America) 1
- Lake Shore Drive (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Local transit--Economic aspects 1
- Local transit--Maps 1
- Local transit--Timetables 1
- Microwave communication systems--United States 1
- Microwaves--Military applications--United States 1
- Panama Canal (Panama) 1
- Physical distribution of goods 1
- Traffic estimation 1
- Transportation and state--United States--Study and teaching 1
- Transportation demand management 1
- Transportation--Management 1
- Urban transportation 1
- Urban transportation--Economic aspects 1
- Urban transportation--Maps 1
- Urban transportation--Timetables 1 + ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Transportation Center 3
- Air Line Pilots Association 1
- Avery, Robert Dean 1
- Boyce, David E. 1
- Chicago Transit Authority 1