Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Abstract This series consists of reports produced by the management consultant firm of Cresap, McCormick and Paget, Inc. on commission by the administration of Northwestern University, in an effort to decrease the size of the University's clerical and secretarial staff. Each unit report typically contains five chapters: 1. Introduction, which includes a review of objectives, scope and approach to the study; 2. The present situation of the unit under review; 3. Opportunities for improvement; 4....
Abstract The papers of Eleanor F. Lewis (1882-1861) document her life and career at Northwestern University Library. The collection spans the years 1900-1977; the bulk of the materials relate to her retirement in 1948. Materials in this collection include: biographical materials; correspondence; articles; bibliographies; and a speech.
Abstract As Northwestern University approached its centennial year of 1951 plans began for both a celebration and a fund-raising campaign. Work was initiated in September 1949, when University President J. Roscoe Miller appointed A. C. Van Dusen (Associate Professor of Psychology and Director of the Summer Sessions) as Assistant to the President for the Centennial Celebration. The University formally announced the Centennial Campaign at the end of October 1949. The Records are arranged in eight...
Abstract This album contains photographic and half-tone portraits of Northwestern University School of Law and Union College of Law faculty and staff. Created around 1926, the volume includes portraits of faculty from the period 1859-1926 and of staff from the period 1908-1926.
Abstract This series is comprised of the personnel files of University Library temporary employees spanning the period of 1987-1990.
- Names: Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Employees X
- Academic librarians 1
- Children of missionaries 1
- Clerks 1
- Part-time employment--Illinois--Evanston 1
- Secretaries 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Library 2
- Cresap, McCormick, and Paget 1
- Lewis, Eleanor F. (Eleanor Frances), 1882-1961 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.) 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Centennial celebrations, etc. 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Students 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Library. Personnel Department 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Law 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Law--Photographs 1
- Union College of Law--Employees 1
- Union College of Law--Photographs 1 ∧ less