Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
This series consists of one bound volume of the records, largely minutes, of the Executive Committee and Board of Directors, Northwestern University College of Liberal Arts Alumni Association. The records date between August 6, 1883 and June 14, 1924 and document the concerns and activities of the Board, its incorporation, formal duties, plans for alumni events, alumni scholarships and publications.
The records of the Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences date from 1927 through 2001 (the bulk from the late 1960s through the mid-1990s) and fill 56 record cartons. They are divided into four subseries: files of assistant and associate deans and administrators, Program Review files, subject files, and departmental and academic programs files.
The Catalog Lists are alphabetical listings of students enrolled in Northwestern University's College of Liberal Arts. The Catalog lists indicate each student's class standing (freshman sophomore, etc.), and sometimes include notations regarding individual students concerning withdrawals and reinstatements.
These records consist of a disparate group of statistical and summary tables, bound in two oversized ledgers which concern various College matters including: faculty, assistants budget, research, student registration, credit hours, cost per student credit hour and course statistics. Some tables include data from 1920/1921 but the records more commonly span the years 1923/1924 and from 1930/1931 to the mid. 1950s.
- Names: Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). College of Liberal Arts X
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). College of Arts and Sciences 2
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). College of Liberal Arts--Students 2
- Alumni Association of the College of Liberal Arts (Northwestern University) 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Alumni and alumnae 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Faculty--Salaries, etc. 1