Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract This series of three boxes consists of photographs of most of the freshman class of 1987. These photographs, typically wallet-sized, were collected for and appeared in the booklet Northwestern University Alumni Association Welcomes the Class of 1987, published for the entering freshmen. Each print is identified on the reverse by the student's name and social security number and is attached to a sheet bearing the same information.
Scope and Contents The Daybook Materials, which consist, in main, of the daily working files of the University Relations Department, provide an overview of the various responsibilities and projects undertaken by the department.Items appearing regularly in the folders include press releases, telexes, "The Public Relations News" (published in New York), "The Editorial Projects for Education: 15 Minute Report" (published in Washington), and...
Abstract This collection consists primarily of proof sheets of photographs taken from January,m 1973 through June, 1976, for use by Northwestern University's Department of University Relations. Also included is a card index to subjects and events represented by the photographs. The photographs, taken by a number of individuals employed by or under contract to the Department of University Relations, are largely of university administrators, faculty, students, and benefactors, buildings, and campus...
- Names: Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of University Relations X
- College students--Illinois--Evanston 2
- Photographs 2
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.) 2
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Public relations 2
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Buildings 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Faculty 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Students 1