Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract The C. M. Clay Buntain Scrapbook documents Buntain's activities at Northwestern between 1894 and 1902. It includes newspaper clippings (from Chicago newspapers such as the Tribune and Herald as well as from student publications), programs, and announcements, arranged in rough chronological order. A few items from the 1890s were added at the end of the scrapbook.
Abstract This series fills two and one-half boxes and includes research papers and essays written by students of the Northwestern University Law School. The papers and essays span the period 1902-1950 although most date from the first two decades of the twentieth century. Several are undated. Topics are wide-ranging and include, among others, discussion of state powers, liability, contracts, international law and law of foreign governments, taxes, and estates. Many focus on legal issues in Illinois.
Abstract The Northwestern University Law School Newsletter was first published during the First World War and sent to students and alumni in the military. With the advent of the Second World War, the newsletter was resurrected and sent to hundreds of Northwestern Law School alumni and students serving in the military. In addition to the newsletters, the Northwestern University Law School Newsletter Records include correspondence between the editor of the newsletter and U.S. servicemen during the Second...
Dates: 1917-1919; 1942-1946
Abstract This series of School of Law student records spans the dates ca. 1905 and ca. 1923. Records on individual students are filed in envelopes which are arranged alphabetically by surname. Each envelope typically contains: an application for admission to degree candidacy, school registration forms, and a small amount of correspondence relating to registration or completion of degree requirements. The application form features the student's name and address, date and place of birth, name of father or...
- Names: Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Law--Students X
- College students--Social life and customs 1
- Law students 1
- Periodicals 1
- World War, 1914-1918--Education and the war 1
- World War, 1939-1945--Education and the war 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Law 2
- Alumni Association of Northwestern University School of Law 1
- Buntain, C. M. Clay (Cassius Marcus Clay), 1876-1927 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Alumni and alumnae 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Students 1