Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Overview This digitized collection includes: manuscripts on general subjects; correspondence between G.V. Black and Dr. Frederick S. McKay on mottled teeth; photographs; correspondence and other memorabilia from the 1893 World Dental Congress held in conjunction with the 1893 World's Columbian Exposition in Chicago, Illinois.
Content Description The collection consists of 25 Sinhalese olas (manuscripts written on palm leaves) from Ceylon on medical subjects, written between 1400 and 1770 ce, by Vederalas (native Ceylon doctors). The collection also includes some miscellaneous palm leaves with writing that are fragments from other non-medical olas.
- Repository: Galter Health Sciences Library & Learning Center X
- Biochemistry 1
- Chemistry 1
- Colorado 1
- Dentistry 1
- Fluorosis, Dental--epidemiology 1
- Black, G. V. (Greene Vardiman), 1836-1915 1
- International Dental Congress (2nd : 1893 : Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Literary Union (Jacksonville, Ill.) 1
- McKay, Frederick S. (Frederick Sumner), 1874-1959 1
- Wood, Casey A. (Casey Albert), 1856-1942 1