Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract Lawrence Dumas was assistant professor at the Biological Science Department at Northwestern University since 1970, was appointed associate professor in 1975 and full professor in 1980. Dumas also served as chair of the department of Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, and Cell Biology and dean of the Weinberg College of Arts and Sciences, before he became University Provost. This collection fills 58 boxes and spans the years from 1953 through 2008. It contains biographical materials, teaching,...
Overview Biochemist Robert Clark MacDonald joined the faculty of NU's Department of Biological Sciences (later Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, and Cell Biology) in 1970, was named associate dean of CAS in 1992, and held a second appointment in the Department of Molecular Pharmacology and Biological Chemistry from 1998-2001. He retired in 2007. His research focused on phospholipids, and mono- and bilayer membranes, and lipid mediated transaction.
Abstract The David Shemin papers fill four boxes and span the period from 1938 to 1998. The bulk of the papers relate to Shemin's tenure at Northwestern University and date from the late 1960s to the late 1980s. The papers are arranged into four categories: biographical material, general correspondence, subject files, and publications.
- Subject: Biochemistry--Study and teaching (Higher)--Illinois--Evanston X
- Dumas, Lawrence B. (Lawrence Bernard), 1941-2008 1
- MacDonald, Robert Clark, 1938- 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Administration 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). College of Arts and Sciences--Administration 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology 1