Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection consists of reprints of journal articles, books and other materials documenting the medical careers of Doctor Alfred Götzl and his son, Northwestern University Medical School alumnus Doctor Franz Goetzl.
The Opal E. Hepler papers, arranged in four boxes, date between 1926 and 1967. They include small amounts of biographical material, materials relating to her graduate education, correspondence and teaching files. The bulk of the papers consist of drafts of and notes for various versions of her Manual of clinical laboratory methods. A few reprints of her articles are also included.
Gynecologist Dr. Mary G. McEwen received her medical degree from Northwestern's Woman's Medical School in 1898. Her papers consist of biographical information, McEwen's notes from Medical School course lectures, and notes for her own lectures and articles (in German).
Physician Harold Clifford Morris received degrees from the Northwestern University Medical School and Graduate School. His papers consist of biographical materials, lecture and laboratory notes, and writings and notes.
- Subject: Medicine--Study and teaching X
- Medical colleges--Faculty 2
- Gynecologists 1
- Internists 1
- Medicine--Research 1
- Senses and sensation--Research 1
- Tuberculosis--Research 1 + ∧ less
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Medical School 2
- Goetzl, Alfred 1
- Goetzl, Franz R., 1914-1981 1
- Hepler, Opal E. (Opal Elsie), 1899-1993 1
- McEwen, Mary G., 1872-1951 1