Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Overview The Marion Bard Corbet music manuscripts consist of all known musical works of the late Marion Bard Corbett (1915-1972), a Northwestern University alumna and Chicago-area composer. Included in this collection are music manuscripts, copies and published music scores, sketches, drafts, notebooks and other papers by Corbett.
Identifier: di Bonaventura
Overview The Mario di Bonaventura papers and scores collection consists of correspondence, notes and other papers, programs, sound recordings, marked conducting scores, published scores and books, and music manuscript scores in di Bonaventura’s possession. A small collection of materials related to Italian composer Luciana Berio are also found within this collection.
Overview A collection of predominantly music manuscripts and scores with some papers by composer and former Northwestern University School of Music professor Wesley La Violette.
Overview The collection consists of music manuscript scores, music notebooks and lecture notebooks by former Northwestern University School of Music professor Albert Noelte. A few accompanying papers documenting either Noelte's career, background or tenure at Northwestern are also included.
- Subject: Orchestral music X
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Music 2
- Associated Music Publishers 1
- Berio, Luciano 1
- Boston University. College of Music 1
- Congregation of the Arts 1
- Corbett, Marion Bard, 1915-1972 1
- Dallapiccola, Luigi, 1904-1975 1
- Di Bonaventura, Anthony 1
- Di Bonaventura, Mario, 1924- 1
- G. Schirmer, Inc. 1
- Ginastera, Alberto, 1916-1983 1
- Henze, Hans Werner, 1926-2012 1
- Kodály, Zoltán, 1882-1967 1
- La Violette, Wesley, 1894-1978 1
- Ligeti, György, 1923-2006 1
- Lutosławski, Witold, 1913-1994 1
- Milhaud, Darius, 1892-1974 1
- Noelte, A. Albert, 1885-1946 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Faculty 1
- Piston, Walter, 1894-1976 1 ∧ less