Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract This series is comprised of cancelled leases on property owned by Northwestern University.
Abstract This series consists of the five Rent Books and one Rent Ledger that document Northwestern University's role as a major landlord in Evanston. The volumes cover the period from 1877 to 1915.
Abstract This series consists of six land books, detailing Northwestern University's real estate holdings and transactions from 1856 to 1942.
Abstract This series consists of one volume in which University real estate sales information for forty one transactions, spanning the period November 22, 1886 to March 10, 1893, are recorded. Entries are chronological and include date of sale, buyer's name, sale price, terms of sale, date land was deeded to buyer, a legal description on the parcel, and remarks. The remarks cover payments made, notes on other University lands purchased by the same individual, and land traded as part of the sale. The...
- Subject: Real property--Illinois--Evanston X
- Leases--Illinois--Evanston 3
- Real estate business--Illinois--Evanston 1
- Urbanization--Illinois--Evanston 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.) 3
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Finance 2
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Office of the University Attorney 2
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Treasurer 2