Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract This series consists of certificates of completion for fellowships and traineeships not claimed by their intended recipients.
Abstract This series consists of personnel records maintained for graduate trainees and interns. The records span the period from 1968 through 1978.
Abstract This series consists of four boxes of records relating to the administration of traineeships (internships and residencies) for medical school graduates in the participating hospitals of the McGaw Medical Center. The records span the period from 1962 through 1978, with the great bulk dating from 1971 through 1976.
Abstract This series, filling ten boxes, consists of the records of residents associated with the Northwestern University Medical School's Department of Neurosurgery during the years 1964-1980. The files are primarily composed of the following items: correspondence related to placement in or after the residency program, letters of recommendation for membership in professional societies (including the American Association of Neurological Surgeons and the American Board of Neurological Surgery), resumes,...
- Subject: Residents (Medicine)--Education--Illinois--Chicago X
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Office of Graduate Medical Education 3
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Department of Neurosurgery 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Medical School--Students 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Office of Graduate Medical Education--Personnel 1