Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Collection — Box: 1
Abstract This series consists of two bound volumes containing the minutes of the Board of Supervision of Student Activities from its inception in 1920 through May 13, 1939.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Abstract This collection consists of dance cards from events spanning the years 1903 - 1935. The majority of dance sponsors were fraternities and sororities. However, there are also dance cards from Sophomore, Junior, and Senior Prom in addition.
Dates: 1903-1935, 1944-1949
Abstract This series is comprised of the General Files maintained by Joe W. Miller, Dean of Special Events, which span the period from 1943 to 1976, although the bulk of the records emanated from the latter part of 1960's and early 1970's. The records are arranged according to three broad categories: General Subject Files, Schools, Departments and Buildings and Student Activities and Organizations.
Abstract This series consists of one volume of financial accounts of twelve fraternities and sixteen sororities at Northwestern University, for the period 1912 to 1938. Fraternities and sororities, while sanctioned by the University, are none the less autonomous fiscal units. The University donated the land for chapter houses and subsidized construction, but the individual chapters and their national affiliations were financially responsible for the houses. In addition, the University maintained...
Abstract The Office of Student Guidance and Counseling was charged with responsibility for personal and vocational counseling services for students; with supervision of fraternities and sororities; and with administrative oversight of campus organizations and activities. The Records of the Office of Student Guidance and Counseling are arranged in 15 subseries, including student activities and organizations general files; activity reports; class council files; Associated Women Students files; dormitory...
Dates: approximately 1909 - 1989
- Subject: Student activities--Illinois--Evanston X
- College students--Social life and customs 3
- College students--Conduct of life 1
- College students--Societies and clubs 1
- Dance cards 1
- Greek letter societies 1
- Greek letter societies--Finance 1 ∧ less
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Students 3
- Miller, Joseph Willard, 1906-1979 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Administration 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Students--Societies and clubs 1
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Board of Supervision of Student Activities 1