Music--Instruction and study
Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Abstract In 1953 Northwestern University's School of Music hired Dorothy Lane, thereby introducing the harpsichord as an area of music studies at Northwestern. Lane later became part-time Associate Professor (1954), full-time Associate Professor (1964), Professor (1978), and Professor Emeritus (1979). The Dorothy Lane Papers consist of five folders of biographical, publicity, correspondence, and student files dating from 1936 to 1994.