Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Abstract The statue was created by Frederick Hibbard and dedicated in 1918. The larger than life seated figure was originally located in Lincoln Park, just east of the Chicago Historical Society building. This photograph was taken before the statue was relocated to its current site at the head of Astor Street on North Avenue in Lincoln Park.