[Jaundice animation fragment], circa 1944
Scope and Contents
A silent, color film in which an animation details the effect of an increased or decreased degree of jaundice in the gallbladder, cystic duct, hepatic duct, common bile duct, and duodenum. Animation points out each organ, no other information given.
- circa 1944
- From the Collection: Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Committee on Visual Medical Education (Organization)
- From the Collection: Ivy, A. C. (Andrew Conway), 1893-1978 (Person)
- From the Collection: LaRue, Mervin W., 1892-1973 (Person)
- From the Collection: Petrolagar Laboratories (Organization)
- From the Collection: De Lee, Joseph B. (Joseph Bolivar), 1869-1942 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
1 Reels : 3:04 minutes, color, silent, acetate base ; 16mm, 101 ft.
Language of Materials
From the Collection: English
Immediate Source of Acquisition
See accession record 2020-18-122.
Creation date taken from film stock date code.
Part of the Galter Health Sciences Library & Learning Center Repository
320 E. Superior Ave.
Chicago IL 60611-3008 US