Found in 1 Collection or Record:
The Cuneo Press, Inc. was started in 1907 by John Frank Cuneo (1884-1977) and quickly became Chicago's second largest printing firm. The Cuneo Studio archival collection is comprised of four boxes and spans the years 1751-2014. The collection was donated to Northwestern University Library in 1977, after the closure of the Cuneo Fine Binding Studio. The records were generated by the Cuneo Fine Binding Studio, which was established in 1926 by the Cuneo Press, Inc.