Subject Source: Lcnaf
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Abstract Paul E. Klopsteg was professor of applied science and director of research of Northwestern University's Technological Institute from 1944 to 1954. In 1943 he donated $12,500 to the Physics Department. In 1960, because of the greater availability of governmental research funds for the department, Klopsteg changed the purpose of the fund he had established, to the support of an annual lecture or lecture series.