Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). School of Commerce
In 1978, Evening Divisions was renamed the Division of Continuing Education, and in 2000 it became the School of Continuing Studies.
The School of Commerce was renamed the School of Business in 1956. In 1971 the School discontinued its undergraduate program and was renamed the Graduate School of Management. After a $10 million donation from the John L. and Helen Kellogg Foundation in 1979, the school was renamed the J. L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management (now Kellogg School of Management).
Found in 8 Collections and/or Records:
Alumni Biographical Files School of Commerce
Howard F. Bennett (1911-1974) Papers
Steuart Henderson Britt (1907-1979) Papers
Russell N. Cansler (1909-1995) Papers
Evening Divisions, School of Commerce, Class Rolls
The class rolls for the evening division of the school of commerce document the students in each class.
J. L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management Curriculum Committee Records
The records in this series span the period 1940-1976 and fill three and a half boxes. They consist of course proposals, syllabi, meeting agendas and minutes, interoffice memoranda, course catalog descriptions, and correspondence.