Skip to main content Skip to search Skip to search results

J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management

 Organization

In 1956, the School of Commerce changed its name to the School of Business, and the graduate division assumed the name the Graduate School of Business Administration. The undergraduate program was discontinued in 1966. In 1969, the graduate program changed its name to the Graduate School of Management; and in 1979 it became the J. L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management.

Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:

J. L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management Banking Research Center Cases in Bank Management

 Collection
Identifier: 12/7/2
Abstract The Banking Research Center was established in 1969 by Northwestern University's Graduate School of Management and eleven Chicago-based banks to establish a dialogue between scholars and the banking community. The records in this series fill one box and are comprised of Bank Management cases produced by the Center.

J. L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management Banking Research Center Working Papers and Reprints

 Collection
Identifier: 12/7/1
Abstract This series includes both working papers and reprints produced by the Banking Research Center, which was established in 1969 by Northwestern University's Graduate School of Management and eleven Chicago-based banks to establish and maintain a dialogue between scholars and the banking community. Working papers are intermediate research products that are circulated to promote professional discussion and criticism. Also included are notes and correspondence relating to the working papers as well...