Shepard, McCormick and Thomason (Firm)
- Existence: 1911 - 1917
The law firm of Stuart G. Shepard & Robert R. McCormick was founded in 1909. On January 1, 1911, Samuel Emory Thomason became a partner and the name of the firm changed to Shepard, McCormick and Thomason. By 1917, the name had become Shepard, McCormick, Thomas, Kirkland & Patterson.
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Records of the law firm of Shepard, McCormick and Thomason, chiefly concerning the collection of debts