Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
The statue was created by Frederick Hibbard and dedicated in 1918. The larger than life seated figure was originally located in Lincoln Park, just east of the Chicago Historical Society building. This photograph was taken before the statue was relocated to its current site at the head of Astor Street on North Avenue in Lincoln Park.
The papers of Martin O. Juel span the period 1926-1980, and consist mainly of personal and professional financial records (including tax returns and bills, savings account records, insurance policy and premium receipts, office income records, and related materials). A small amount of correspondence pertains to Juel's interest in a family farm at Canton, South Dakota. Scattered patient records reflect contemporary dental billing practices.