Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)--Students
Found in 120 Collections and/or Records:
This series of three boxes consists of photographs of most of the freshman class of 1987. These photographs, typically wallet-sized, were collected for and appeared in the booklet Northwestern University Alumni Association Welcomes the Class of 1987, published for the entering freshmen. Each print is identified on the reverse by the student's name and social security number and is attached to a sheet bearing the same information.
This series, filling one and one-half boxes, is comprised of photographs of most of the freshman members of the class of 1988. These photographs, for the most part wallet-size color portraits, were collected for and appeared in the published booklet, “Introducing the Northwestern University Class of 1988,” published for entering freshmen. Each print is identified on the reverse with the pictured student's name.
This series, arranged in one and one-half boxes, is comprised of photographs of most of the freshman members of the Northwestern University class of 1992. The photographs, generally wallet-size color snapshots and portraits, appeared in published from in the booklet, “Class of 1992,” issued for incoming freshmen by the University's Department of Alumni Relations. The photographs usually are identified on the reverse by individual's name and home address.
The Ronald Craig Papers (Series No. 31/6/222) consist of one box of 100 photographs and 4.09 gigabytes of digitized photographs taken by College of Arts and Sciences and School of Law alumnus Ronald Lucius Craig, dating from 1971 to 1976, and accompanying documentation created in 2021.
This collection consists of dance cards from events spanning the years 1903 - 1935. The majority of dance sponsors were fraternities and sororities. However, there are also dance cards from Sophomore, Junior, and Senior Prom in addition.
The Northwestern University Dance Marathon, commonly known as NUDM, is a philanthropic dance marathon held annually during March in Evanston, Illinois on the campus of Northwestern University. The records of Dance Marathon fill 13 boxes and span the years 1972-2015.
This series is comprised of the General Files maintained by Joe W. Miller, Dean of Special Events, which span the period from 1943 to 1976, although the bulk of the records emanated from the latter part of 1960's and early 1970's. The records are arranged according to three broad categories: General Subject Files, Schools, Departments and Buildings and Student Activities and Organizations.
William "Bill" DeCorrevont played football at Austin High and Northwestern University before entering professional football in 1945. The papers consist of biographical information, documents, clippings, and artifacts relating to his football career.
The microfiche records date between approximately 1905 and 1995 (indicating the graduating year of the student) and are arranged alphabetically by the surname of the student. Information on the microfiche includes application forms, correspondence, and grade records or transcripts. This information may duplicate Dental School student records held elsewhere in the Archives.
This series is comprised of Dental School student transcripts dating from the graduation years ca. 1930 through 1988. The series is organized into three components: transcripts for students pursuing the D.D.S. degree, those of students enrolled in graduate (post D.D.S.–degree) dental studies, and those of students pursuing a diploma, certificate, or degree in dental hygiene.
The Series is arranged in three subseries: E-10 Seminar Course Papers, files on Masters Degree Candidates who completed their degrees, and files on Ph.D. Candidates.
The Florence Dickhaut papers are arranged in one half-size box; they the years between 1905 to 1951, but date primarily from 1905 through 1912. Included are a small amount of general biographical materials; a folder of some of Dickhaut's prose and poetry; two scrapbooks documenting her activities and interests while at Northwestern; and four folders of memorabilia such as invitations; tickets; programs from dances, theatrical events, and debates; and other related materials.
The English Department's records of undergraduate majors fill four boxes and span the years 1981-1989. Some or all of the following items are included in each file: transcripts, grade reports, graduation petitions, correspondence, and lists of unfulfilled major requirements.
Paul Richard Flatley enrolled at Northwestern University in 1959 and began his football career as a member of Northwestern’s 1959 freshmen squad. After receiving a B.A. in history and Russian in 1963, he played professional footbal with the Minnesota Vikings and Atlanta Falcons. His papers fill one half-sized box and span the period of 1961-2008. Materials are arranged in two categories: clippings and photographs.
- College students 64
- Photographs 38
- Football players 12
- Women college students 12
- Football 11
- College students--Social life and customs 7
- African American college students 6
- Women college students--Social life and customs 5
- College students--Societies and clubs 4
- Student movements 4
- College students--Housing 3
- Dental students 3
- Greek letter societies 3
- Student activities--Illinois--Evanston 3
- African American college students--Societies and clubs 2
- African American student movements 2
- Baseball 2
- Baseball players 2
- Basketball 2
- Basketball players 2
- College students--Political activity 2
- Deans (Education) 2
- Dormitories--Administration 2
- Protest movements 2
- Swimmers 2
- Swimming 2
- Acting--Study and teaching 1
- African American civil rights workers 1
- African American college athletes 1
- African American college teachers 1
- African American lawyers 1
- African American photographers 1
- Asexual people 1
- Bisexual college students 1
- Civil rights demonstrations--Illinois--Evanston 1
- Civil rights workers 1
- College athletes 1
- College chaplains 1
- College students -- Recruiting 1
- College students--Attitudes 1
- College students--Conduct of life 1
- College students--Rating of 1
- College students--Religious life 1
- College students--Scholarships, fellowships, etc. 1
- College students--Social conditions 1
- Dance cards 1
- Dance marathons--Illinois--Evanston 1
- Divers 1
- Diving 1
- Educational evaluation--Illinois--Evanston 1
- Evanston (Ill.) 1
- Evanston (Ill.)--Race relations 1
- Evanston (Ill.)--Social life and customs 1
- Food trucks--Illinois--Evanston 1
- Football coaches 1
- Football uniforms 1
- Gay college students 1
- Graduate students 1
- Greek letter societies--Finance 1
- Hispanic American college students 1
- History--Study and teaching 1
- Intelligence officers 1
- Intelligence officers--Recruiting 1
- Intersex people 1
- Lawyers 1
- Lesbian college students 1
- Nursing students 1
- Oral interpretation--Study and teaching 1
- Photography--Negatives 1
- Race relations 1
- Sociology--Study and teaching 1
- Student aid--Illinois--Evanston 1
- Student strikes 1
- Students -- Civil rights 1
- Tennis 1
- Tennis players 1
- Theater--Study and teaching 1
- Transgender college students 1
- United States--Armed Forces--Recruiting, enlistment, etc. 1
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Portraits 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975--Protest movements 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1 + ∧ less